Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

     I never realized how complex these selling sites are.  The more I learn, the more I realize I have yet to learn. When listing an item on etsy, you fill out many fields and categories, add your photograph and description set the shipping etc... at the bottom of the listing page you hit the Preview Listing button. At this point you can adjust you photograph next to the publish button that makes your listing live there is an option where you can save you listed and make it live at a better time of day or when ever you like. I know this seems simple but I hope it will make a difference publishing my 18 Tintype photographs all in the afternoon close together, rather than late at night when I created the listings.


This and one other Tintype have already sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment